• The total weight of all items, delivery method selected, and destination of the order determines the delivery cost.
• Actual delivery costs are calculated and displayed during checkout
process. Delivery charges will vary based on weight, delivery method and
You will receive a Delivery Notification email for each shipment with
the courier’s name and online tracking information, if available.
• International delivery costs do not include duties, taxes, or other
import fees. Regardless of the country you are delivering to, you will
have to pay duties and taxes to the delivering company if they apply.
Please check with your local government or an import agency to estimate
the amount you will be charged by them.
• While all reasonable efforts are made to provide this service,
Pelangibooks.com is not liable for any damages. Damages can include, but
are not limited to, consequential damage and damages for loss or
interruption of business, if any item ordered via this service does not
arrive during the estimated time.
• The delivery time frame is an estimation of the length of time of your
product spends in transit between our warehouse and your delivery
address. The estimated delivery date depends on the delivery method you
choose during checkout.
• We do not guarantee the delivery time, and delays can occur if there
are billing and availability issues. In these cases customers will be
notified. When orders delivered internationally reach the destination
country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can
cause more delays beyond original delivery estimates.
• When you select expedited delivery to Express, your item will take the
same amount of time to prepare for shipment, but will expedite the time
it takes to deliver to your doorstep.
• All transit times are subject to Customs Clearance, transport
conditions (e.g. boat traffic in certain areas) and volume of mail
• The courier will charge you for any required taxes. The courier then
pays them to the appropriate authorities. This tax doesn’t appear on
your order during the
• Any original delivery charges, return delivery charges, duties, taxes,
and any other charges incurred will be deducted from the amount
refunded when the rejected shipment is received. Please note that duties
and taxes often take more than a month to be invoiced when a package is
rejected and your refund will be delayed until the charges are
• All estimations are based on working days.
Note: ** Delivery rates are subject to change and will be updated from time to time.